Format & Call Letters
Adult Contemporary/Oldies, Classic Hits - KSTH FM
STAR 92.3 Holyoke, Colorado, plays adult contemporary, oldies, and classic hits, making it the area's "at work" radio station.
STAR 92.3 plays today's best mix of music covering Northeast Colorado and is your official home of Holyoke Dragon Sports.
STAR 92.3 is proud to be #1 with women making it a must-buy for advertisers looking to reach this important demographic.
STAR 92.3 plays the biggest hits from the ’80s, ’90s, 2K and today. We're the station everyone can agree on at home, at work, and in the car!
STAR 92.3 is welcomed in professional offices, restaurants, and retail stores.
Target Audience: STAR 92.3 targets consumers with a high disposable income. STAR 92.3 targets adults 18 to 64 with the core being Women 25-64. The adult female consumer is one of the most lucrative groups for local retailers and businesses to reach.
Artist Profile:STAR 92.3 is full of great hits from core artists like Train, Katy Perry, Bon Jovi, Matchbox 20, Adele, Michael Jackson, Maroon 5, Alanis Morissette, Justin Timberlake, Pink, Journey, Elton John, Kelly Clarkson and more.
STAR 92.3 continues to dominate in its target demo Adults 18 to 49 & 25 to 54-year-olds.
STAR 92.3 is Phillip’s County’s first radio station, signing on July 2004. Star 92.3 has a strong commitment to local and regional news, weather and sports, severe weather coverage, and is the official local high school sports station.
Get exposure to thousands of affluent customers each week with STAR 92.3.
STAR 92.3 listeners have spending power.
Age: STAR 92.3 targets women in the prime 18 to 49 and 25 to 54 demographic.
Age Composition: STAR 92.3 targets affluent consumers in the 18 to 54 age group. Most of Country Radio listeners in America fall into the 18 to 54 age group. Approximately:
- 20% of Adult Contemporary listeners in America are adults 55 to 64 years old.
- 20% of Adult Contemporary listeners in America are adults 45 to 54 years old.
- 15% of Adult Contemporary listeners in America are adults 35 to 44 years old.
- 10% of Adult Contemporary listeners in America are adults 25-34 years old.
- 5% of Adult Contemporary listeners in America are adults 18-24 years old.
Gender: Females 12+ favor STAR 92.3.
- Approximately 60% of STAR 92.3 are female, 40% are male.
- The majority of this important demographic falls significantly into the 18 to 54 age group.
Household Income: Star 92.3 listeners have high earning power. Approximately:
- 35% of Adult Contemporary listeners in America have an income of over $75,000.
- 25% of Adult Contemporary listeners in America has an income of $50,000 - $74,999.
- 25% of Adult Contemporary listeners in America has an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
Occupation: STAR 92.3 targets individuals who are employed full-time in a variety of occupations including owner, manager, professional, clerical, trade, skilled sales, and technical.
Education: STAR 92.3 listeners are well educated. Over 50% of STAR 92.3 listeners have attended college.
The number of people in a household under 12 years of age: Approximately:
- None 60%
- One 20%
- Two 10%
- Three or More 5%
Investments: STAR 92.3 targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activities: STAR 92.3 attracts listeners who actively participate in exercise and fitness, biking, golfing, gardening, and hiking.
STAR 92.3 listeners enjoy going out to music concerts, sporting events, bars, and restaurants.
STAR 92.3 listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
STAR 92.3 targets affluent homeowners. 71% of STAR 92.3 listeners own a home. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement and home decorating.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years:
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
STAR 92.3 listeners are huge shoppers with purchasing power.
STAR 92.3 Listeners
STAR 92.3's format allows advertisers to reach a large consumer group that can’t be reached with any other station.
- Purchased a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, and HDTVs.
- Are big consumers of furniture, mattresses, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchase fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoyed going out to restaurants often every month. Almost 90% went out in the past month.
- Purchased men and women's clothing, children clothing, men's and woman's shoes and accessories.
STAR 92.3 listeners are in their prime income and spending years.
Here's Why STAR 92.3 Targets Women
80% of all (male, female, and child) apparel purchases are made by women.
94% of all home furnishing purchases are controlled by women.
85% of all household spending is controlled by women.
50% of new computers are bought by women.
91% of all real estate purchases are influenced by a woman.
20% of home purchases are made by single women.
85% of all new vehicle purchases are directly influenced by a woman.
92% of packaged goods spending is controlled by women.
52% of all new vehicle purchases are made by women.
70% of travel decisions are made by women.
92% of all vacation travel decisions are influenced by women.
55% of wine purchases are made by women.
45% of all electronics purchases are made by women.
61% of all electronics purchases are influenced by a woman.
90% of women participate in decisions that affect household investment and retirement accounts.
Source: Bridget Brennan, author of Why She Buys and recognized expert on women consumer behaviors and motivations.
STAR 92.3 Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here